One of the new developments in industrial chillers is the use of air cooling rather than cooling water. Most industrial chillers cool the refrigerant, but some simple technologies rely on air or water, including cooling coil flow and temperature regulation. The cold insulation of the water chiller is also very important. 1/2 ton air cooled industrial water chiller with industrial refrigerators. An adjustable thermostatic sensory makeup liquid temperature, suction temperature, and circulating cooler to maintain a constant temperature.
Water Chiller Parameters:
|Refrigeration Capacity||1/2 ton|
|Input Voltage||Single phase 110V/ 220V|
|Input Power||770 W|
|Input Frequency||50Hz/ 60Hz|
|Cooling Type||Air cooled|
|Max. Capacity of Tank||8 L|
|Operate Temperature||0 ℃-40 ℃|
|Net Weight||24 kg|
|Gross Weight||30 kg|
- Refrigerating capacity up to 1/2 ton (1750W).
- By controlling the refrigerant solenoid valve, the cooling capacity can be adjusted in real time to ensure the stability and accuracy of the cooling system.
- Intelligent and constant operation modes are available for various temperature environments.
- With over temperature alarm, sensor fault self diagnosis function.
- With compressor over-current overload protection, water flow alarm function.
1/2 Ton Air Cooled Water Chiller Front Detail:
1/2 Ton Air Cooled Water Chiller Back Detail: