Operating limits diagram for chilled water production according to the ambient temperature and water chiller outlet temperature.
Operating Conditions “A”
Operating conditions for which the unit’s cooling capacity can be measured with the electronic selection program.
Operating Conditions “B”
Operating conditions for which the unit’s cooling capacity has to be measured by our commercial and sales department.
These values are indicative. Operating temperatures are influenced by a series of variables, such as:
- Working conditions.
- Thermal load.
- Active power stages.
- Cleanliness of the heat exchanging coils.
- Microprocessor regulation.
Partial Heat Recovery. Working limits for hot water production from partial heat recovery system. The system of water chiller is not regulated and the heating capacity which is supplied depends on the machine’s working conditions. 40-75 °C Range of hot water outlet temperature. 5-10 °C Δt range between water intake / outlet.
Total Heat Recovery. Operating limits for total heat recovery system. The system is completely regulated by the microprocessor set. 30-50 °C Range of hot water outlet temperature. 3-8 °C Δt range between water intake/outlet.
Storage Temperature. If the unit is not installed immediately after reception and is to be stored for an extended period of time, please, make sure that storage temperatures range between -30 and 5 0ºC and the unit is not subject to condensation or direct sunlight.
- Micro channel condensing coil in aluminium and they are perfectly suitable for the civil and industrial applications cooling, while the protection function of the oxide layer allows an optimum resistance to corrosion also in case of aggressive ambient conditions.
- Extremely light construction. The coil weight is only 50% compared to traditional copper pipes and aluminum fins of the same capacity.
- Low air side pressure drop and consequentially drastic reduction of the fans motors electric energy consumption.
- High heat exchange efficiency.
- Reduced internal volume capable of reducing the total refrigerant charge. At the same performances conditions, the micro-channels condensers require up-to less than 75% refrigerant when compared to the traditional heat exchangers.
- Single air circuit.
- Frame made of painted, galvanized steel.