The chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, which can provide constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure. The principle of the chiller is to inject a certain amount of water into the internal water tank of the machine, cool the water through the chiller refrigeration system, and then the water pump inside the machine will inject the low-temperature frozen water into the equipment that needs to be cooled, and the water chiller will heat the inside of the machine. Take it away, and return the high-temperature hot water to the water tank for cooling, so as to circulate and exchange cooling to achieve the effect of cooling the equipment.
- Before electrical installation, make sure to cut off the general power supply and install the switch cabinet in the suitable position.
- Connect the main power cord and the earth wire water chiller the electric control cabinet through the service entrance. Connect the wire to the corresponding wire holder and earth wire holder.
- Ensure that the voltage fluctuation of main power supply is within ±10 of the value shown on the nameplate and that the voltage unbalance is within ±2. If it exceeds this range, stop the unit and contact with the electric department.
The formula of calculating voltage unbalance:
Voltage unbalance % = maximum deviation from average voltage / average voltage
- Before connecting wire of main power supply, check the phase sequence of each power cord.
- Connect the control circuit.
(1) Connect the control wire of the AC contactor in chilled water pump, cooling water pump and cooling tower with the flow switch and the electric control system.
(2) The unit must be energized 8 hours before running of the unit and should be kept energizing in working seasons so that the heating tape of the compressor can heat without running of the compressor. In that case, the liquid refrigerant gathering in the
compressor will evaporate and avoid damaging the compressor.
(3) Ensure the unit is earthed reliably.
- Inlet wire of electric control cabinet.
A dismountable square sheet-metal piece is fitted in the inlet of electric control cabinet. When installing, please remove the sheet-metal piece and hole it according to the size of cable terminal. Lead the cable through the hole and fix it.
Note: The specification of power cord refers to the specification which is chosen when the cable is led overhead and the ambient temperature is 40. The circuit breaker is used when the temperature is 40 ℃. The selection of power cord and circuit breaker is related to the local climate, nature of oil, cabling and so on.